Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to the Routine

So I started this blog for my followers who ever wondered where do I disappear to from time to time.  This blog won't be just about deals but the daily deals with my life.  Because honestly I can't do it all.  I want to but the truth is I can't.  I have a full time job, and I'm a full time mom, and my hats are endless.  No, I don't know every deal, and yes I may have heard the deal but I'm so busy during the day it takes only a min for me to forget.  So anyway day two of back to school and here I am... what am I doing? Blogging AND making bacon for tomorrow breakfast lol.  I find making bacon the night before taste the same as if you made it fresh in the morning. It saves me the time in the morning with frying process.  Scramble some quick eggs and create a omelette with cheese and ta~da! Breakfast of champions.  So that's it, that is all that is going on in my world have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment